Nuffnang ads

Friday, December 21, 2012

Pray.

"There will come a day when this veil of deception will be lifted. On that Day, we will see the true reality. On that Day, we will realize that two rak`at (units) of prayer were greater than everything in the heavens and the earth. There will come a day when we would give up everything under the sky just to come back and pray those two rak`at". -YM-





One thing I hate during TOTM (no, not the cramps) is the fact that I cannot pray. 

Few times people tell me, "You kan alim...you solat". Ramai orang rasa solat, pakai tudung (tak kisahla khusyuk or betul ke tak tudungnya) tu dah kira alim. Padahal, itu adalah requirement basic setiap orang Islam. If you believe in the day of judgement you should know that the first thing Allah will ask is about your 5 daily prayers. Kalau kita ni pemurah macam Oprah Winfrey pun tapi kalau tak solat rugi je sebab awal-awal dah fail dihisab. 

But what I'm trying to say here, we don't need to wait until the day of judgement to know the result of our Solat. Solat is like our daily conversation with Allah. Try this, lepas habis salam, duduk 2 minit talk to Allah in your Doa about your day. Dulu my doa selepas solat is very typical (belajar dari sekolah rendah). Yang biasalah, doa Allah ampunkan dosa, doa untuk ibu bapa, doa nak kaya, doa jadikan kita ahli syurga, etc. etc. Bukan nak kata doa tu bosan ke ape tapi macam dah jadi habit so kadang-kadang tak feel sangat. What I start doing recently is I talked to Allah about my day especially when I had a bad day. Dulu untuk benda-benda cani call kawan-kawan, lepak McD makan eskem nangis cerita kat member kan? haha. Sampai member pun nak muntah dengar benda yang sama 10x. Bukan itu saje, dahla sedih tak hilang tambah gemuk plak makan McD kan? Ehh..terbabas. Sorry. hehe

Try talking to Allah whatever you want to talk to your spouse, best friends or boyfriends. Susah nak cerita, you need to experience this yourself. Kena concentrate, believe in your heart that He is really listening to you. One can only experience it to know. Lagi seronok kalau time Qiyam. Bole nangis sepuas-puas hati. Subhanallah, few times after I did this my life transformed. The way I see things changed, the burdens i feel semua hilang. Rasa lega. My problems become solved. And the best part is the closeness to Allah, which I thought was unreachable for me. 

I'm not even writing this to tell you why you should pray, it is just the results of praying that you can cash out. TODAY. NOW. You don't even have to wait until the day of judgement pun. 

He Listens. He really does. Janji Allah itu benar. 

Believe that whatever your problem is, Allah can help you. So talk to Him. Pray. 

XOXO,
Aisha






No comments:

Post a Comment