Nuffnang ads

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ladies, lets kick ass!


Hello maaa readers,

What is the hardest part of losing weight and getting fit? CONSISTENCY.

Trust me, I know.

The solution is to find ONE perfect exercise that suits your interest, goal, body and energy level.

Can you guess mine? Kickboxing lah, ape lagi der.

There are times I don't feel like training with my PT. Rasa malas nak lift weights or do circuit training. But when it comes to kickboxing terus rasa ada je energy. I started getting to know kickboxing about 3 years ago when I joined Fitness First. I can barely keep up during my first body combat class. My movement was all over the place. I didn't get the instructor’s left and right, my joints were so tired from all the jumping and kicking but it was all in good fun.

Taking it to the next level, I hired a PT to help me train. My priority is to learn the proper techniques for kicking and punching. And also the fighting stands (which is important if you want to keep up. Salah stand, salah left and right will make it harder for you to follow the flow. And yea you will look ugly doing it. )

In general, I burn 500-800 calories per hour/hour and a half depending on intensity. Kickboxing gives you an all-over workout, moving and toning everything from your thighs, shoulders, arms, glutes and abs. The fast paced punching and kicking work well to help release stress and frustration.

It is fast, fun and helps you build muscles and burn fat at the same time.

Try lah. ;)

Oh for next year, to motivate me to train harder I bought this shirt that cost me RM35 and a pair of everlast 14oz pink fighting gloves RM130. (Sebab gloves kat gym busuk ok!)

Siapa kata kickboxing tak cute? Haa. 

 XOXO,
Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment