Nuffnang ads

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yes I talk to strangers about the wedding industry

One day, i was queuing to renew my lost passport. (darn, don't let me start on that. tears will flow. seriously)
Anyway. i was queuing and in front of me is this pakcik with his daughter about my age.
She seems sweet.
She was holding a bridal magazine so i sebok2 and commented on how amazing the dress was.
We talked for a while.

And then her Ayah tiba2 join the conversation asking me..
"Awak bila pulak?"
"Lama lagi pakcik, boyfriend saya pun saya belum kenal lagi". (gila lawak bodo rasa nak sepak diri sendiri)

Then the pakcik went on and on about the belanja he is about to spend on her daughter's wedding. Bla bla.

He reminded me of my dad.

And how he have 5 children yet to be married.

After the pakcik left, I beginning to plan (yes,i am addicted to planning and executing plans).

My wedding would be small. Max 300 important people, not all 600plus plus of my facebook contacts who thought Aishahana is my real name.

I have like 6 hand-me-downs expensive wedding gowns with only alterations needed (i demand Intan do all the alterations so its free!)

Family-friends amateur photographer and videographer. I have few names in mind.

No outdoor photoshoot.

Ya thats all.

Oh did i leave the groom out of all the planning?

Hmm. I knew something missing.

Darn.



















No comments:

Post a Comment